Happy Early Wednesday, everyone! Is anyone else getting super excited for the holidays?
I know it’s actually Tuesday, but I’m posting a day early this week to coincide with my participation in the 3rd Annual Holiday Bake, Craft & Sew Along.
It’s a November blogging bake, craft and sew-fest-athon put together by three lovely ladies to inspire us to make the holidays a rockin’ homemade one this year.
30 jam-packed days full of great gift ideas by — count ’em — 30 separate guest bloggers (and that’s just counting the Bake Along bunch).
It was such a cool idea — so full of ridiculously creative people sharing their best — that I just had to say, “Sign me up, yes!”
Now I know what you’re thinking.
We’ve all gotten those kind of homemade gifts. (And no one needs any more of those).
So as to not make it one of those holidays, I set out to make my debut contribution to the Bake Along this year something anyone would be psyched to receive.
And dare I say it that I’m absolutely certain your tongue and those you gift it to will be delighted with what I came up with.
Readers, I’d like you to meet Super Duper Chocolate Toffee Crunch. As in so super, it’s positively duper (and addicting).
Just follow the chocolate toffee crunch trail (or just click on the link!).
But make sure to stop back on by here afterwards because those Bake, Craft & Sew Along hostess-ess with the mostest-ess want me to help give away a fabulous bunch of stuff as part of their Bake Series Giveaway.
- $100 worth of credit to Sweet! Baking Supplies
- Food Photography: From Snapshots to Great Shots by Nicole Young
- Focus On Food Photography for Bloggers: The Fundamentals by Matt Armendariz of Matt Bites
- Decorating Cookies: 60+ Designs for Holidays, Celebrations & Everyday by Bridget Edwards of Bake at 350
- Cookie Cravings by Maria Lichty of Two Peas and Their Pod
I know, awesome, right? But you can’t win, if you don’t enter, so just click on the RaffleCopter link to enter below!
Giveaway ends at 11:59pm CST on November 30, 2012.
Best of luck, everyone, and let the holidays begin! On, Comet, on Cupid, on Donder and Blitzen!
- Homemade Nutella + Holiday Baking Giveaway (lickmyspoon.com)
- chocolate-toffee surprise cupcakes + oxo giveaway (tutti-dolci.com)
- 5 Ways to Ready Your Pantry Now for Impromptu Holiday Baking (thekitchn.com)